We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as a Cardiology Technologist and/or Electrophysiological Diagnostic Technologist to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed CAD $73,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- Cardiology technologists:
You must have completed a two-year college diploma program in cardiology technology and a period of supervised practical training.
Electroencephalograph and other diagnostic technologists:
You must have completed a two-year college or hospital-based program in electrophysiology technology and a period supervised practical training.
- You must have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Operate electrocardiogram and other electronic equipment to record cardiac activity of patients
- Perform cardiovascular procedures and tests, such as electrocardiograms, exercise tolerance tests, ambulatory monitoring and scanning of tapes, holter arrhythmia scanning, pacemaker analysis and follow-up
- Record and assess cardiac activity and provide preliminary reports of tests
- Provide patients with care during procedures and tests
- Prepare reports for interpretation by cardiologists
- Reprogram pacemakers according to required standards
- Check, calibrate and perform routine maintenance of cardiology equipment to ensure proper operation
- May analyze tests and notify physician or other health care professionals of abnormalities
- May administer certain drugs under direct supervision of physician
- May document and record pacemaker implant threshold measurements under direct supervision of cardiac surgeon
- May supervise and train students, other cardiology technologists and nurses.
- Review patient’s case history and assess nature of problem to determine procedures and tests required
- Attach diagnostic equipment to patients and ensure their comfort and safety
- Operate diagnostic equipment such as electroencephalographic and evoked potential equipment to record the electrical activity of the brain and cranial and central nervous systems
- Operate electromyographic equipment to conduct electrophysiological nerve conduction velocity tests and to assist physicians in conducting electrophysiological tests such as muscle strength and repetitive stimulation
- Take notes on the recorded graph to identify interference such as poor electrode contact or patient movement
- Prepare recordings and reports of findings for physicians to aid in the diagnosis of neurological disorders
- Check, calibrate and perform routine maintenance of diagnostic equipment
- Train and supervise students, technicians or other electroencephalograph technologists.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as a Cardiology Technologist and/or Electrophysiological Diagnostic Technologist.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!