The Express Entry Job Bank is an online job site created by Employment and Social Development Canada. The site helps match Canadian employers with Express Entry Candidates.
Express Entry applicants can use the Job Bank to:
- Set up alerts that will notify them when a job becomes available
- View job postings
- Apply for available jobs
Canadian employers can use the Job Bank to recruit Express Entry applicants who fit their labour market needs. However, Canadian employers can only hire an Express Entry candidate from the job bank if:
- They could not fill their vacant job position with a Canadian candidate, and,
- They have met all the conditions for applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
For more information on LMIAs, click here.
Express Entry Candidates must apply for the Job Bank if:
- They do not have a job offer, or,
- They have not been nominated for permanent residence by a provincial government.
For more information on Job Offers, click here.
For more information on Provincial and Territorial Nominee Programs, click here.
All Express Entry candidates who are required to register for the job bank must do so within 30 days of creating their Express Entry profile. Those who must register for the job bank but fail to do so may have their profiles deleted.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.