Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) + Express Entry
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining my services you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
The Top 12 BENEFITS of retaining our services:
- We will present your application and qualifications to secure the highest rank possible which best meets available government programs drawing upon our more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We will submit your credentials to: a) the Government of Canada’s Job Bank employment portal for consideration under the Express Entry Program when it becomes operational; b) Global Recruiters of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) data base; c) http://www.immigration.ca/ data base and d) provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada.
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide you with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, (www.grnmontreal.com) a Deloitte & Touche award winning professional transition enterprise.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 250 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Canada.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styledResume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorialscomprising of the very best training videos and power point presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- We will provide you with a 10-day FREE trial of IELTS 7 – an online preparation course which provides unlimited access to interactive lessons and practice tests in all 4 modules for Academic IELTS and General Training. Following the free trial period, candidates have the opportunity to subscribe to additional courses which includes one-to-one online tuition with an IELTS trainer.
- Our personalized services are user friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for an interview waiver and minimize the chances for a selection interview.
- We are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients is unparalleled in the industry. We are competent and able to challenge the Canadian Government on your behalf should the occasion arise as our past history demonstrates: (www.canadaclassaction.com).
Watch our latest videos of Attorney Colin Singer describing our programs.
Listen to our latest audios and podcasts of Attorney Colin Singer describing the latest developments in the immigration industry
*Verify* our numerous client references: we know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to re-assuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of the numerous references dating back to 1996 which you may obtain from the following location:
Contact our Law Society in Quebec to satisfy any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned. Our law society has agreed to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society in Montreal may be reached by dialling +1 (514) 954-3413. My membership # is 188038-1.
Embrace your future. Let us put our expertise to work for you NOW by reviewing our Contract (Contract of Engagement) below and making your secure payment to hire our services.
Welcome to Canada!
Contract Of Engagement (Agreement)
(FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM — CANADA)
To proceed with our services, please follow the three steps below:
1. Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week).
2. Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
When you hire our law firm
When the immigration processing office confirms receipt of your application or ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY (180) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first
When your qualifications are approved by the immigration processing office
We currently accept payment through Visa, Master Card and Paypal. Please pay through one of the following methods by clicking on below link:
1) Click here if you wish to pay by Visa or Master Card.
2) Click here if you wish to pay via Paypal.
3) Click here for other payment options.
3. Once we receive these two items we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.