We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as Glaziers, seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis, for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed C$70,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have completed a suitable 3-year apprenticeship program.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine type and thickness of glass, frame, installation procedure and materials required;
- Measure and mark glass and cut glass using glass cutters or computerized cutter;
- Tint glass and create patterns on glass by etching, sandblasting or painting designs;
- Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffolds, rigging and hoisting equipment;
- Position glass panes into frames and secure glass using clips, points or mouldings;
- Assemble and install prefabricated glass, mirrors or glass products on walls, ceilings or exteriors of building;
- Fabricate metal frames for glass installation;
- Install, fit, fabricate and attach architectural metals or related substitute products in commercial and residential buildings;
- Install pre-cut mirrors and opaque and transparent glass panels in frames to form exterior walls of buildings;
- Replace glass in furniture and other products;
- Prepare and install skylights, showcases and aquariums and stained or other special glass in churches, museums, sports and other establishments;
- Repair and service residential windows, commercial aluminum doors and other glass supporting structures, and replace damaged glass or faulty sealant;
- May prepare cost estimates for customers or clients.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as a Glazier.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!