We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as an Inspector in Public and Environmental Health and Occupational Health and Safety to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed CAD $88,500.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a discipline such as food science, environmental studies, chemistry or health and safety.
- You must have a minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Inspect the sanitary conditions of restaurants, hotels, schools, hospitals and other public facilities or institutions
- Conduct surveys and monitoring programs of the natural environment to identify sources of pollution
- Collect samples of water for analysis; measure physical, biological and chemical workplace hazards; and conduct safety and environmental audits
- Investigate health and safety related complaints, spills of hazardous chemicals, outbreaks of diseases or poisonings and workplace accidents
- Inspect workplaces to ensure that equipment, materials and production processes do not present a safety or health hazard to employees or to the general public
- Develop, implement and evaluate health and safety programs and strategies
- Initiate enforcement procedures to fine or to close an establishment contravening municipal, provincial or federal regulations
- Provide consultation and deliver training programs to employers, employees and the general public on issues of public health, environmental protection or workplace safety.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as an Inspector in Public and Environmental Health and Occupational Health and Safety.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!