Review Attorney Colin Singer’s award winning written commentaries published in major media and law journals:
- Canada’s provincial business immigration programs turn to two-step process | Colin Singer (Published by The Lawyers Daily | January 10, 2018)
- Canada’s abusive detention policies could face UN council scrutiny | Colin Singer (Published by The Lawyers Daily | December 5, 2017)
- Wealthy Immigrants to Canada Turning to Work Visas Under Ottawa’s Owner Operator Policies | (Published by Immigration & Citizenship Bulletin | November 2017)
- If left unchecked, Quebec’s niqab ban risks redefining Canada as we know it | Colin Singer (Published by The Lawyers Daily | November 9, 2017)
- Ottawa announces its groundbreaking multi-year immigration plan | Colin Singer (Published by The Lawyers Daily | November 3, 2017)
- Sober second thought needed on proposal to raise immigration levels to 450,000 | Colin Singer (Published by The Lawyers Daily | October 12, 2017)
- Ottawa under fire to rein in immigration consultants | Colin Singer (Published by The Lawyers Daily | July 18, 2017)
- Feds Should Reboot Cash-for- Residence Immigration Program, Page 12 (Published by The Hill Times Publishing | May 11, 2016)
- Want to move to Canada? Here’s what you need to know (Published by CNN | Mar 18, 2016)
- Hitting the Immigration wall (Published by Lawyers Weekly | October 23, 2015)
- Canada losing lucrative Immigrant Investors (Published by Financial Post | February 9, 2015)
- Canada Raises Immigration Levels Under New Express Entry System (Published by Mondaq | February 9, 2015)
- Canada Immigration Lawyer Says Harper Should Follow Obama’s Example on Illegal Immigration (Published by Yahoo | November 21, 2014)
- Understanding Quebec’s Economic Immigration Stream (Published by Immigration & Citizenship Bulletin | September, 2013)
- Canada can’t afford New Immigration Plan (Published by Financial Post | April 17, 2012)
- Quebec Immigration Rules: Skilled Workers Update (Published by Immigration & Citizenship Bulletin | November, 2009)
- Immigration Quotas Cause the Backlog (Published by National Post | May 21, 2008)
- The New Immigration Law: A dangerous piece of work (Published by National Post | APRIL 4, 2006)
Review Conferences given by Attorney Colin R Singer
- Canadian Immigration Summit 2016: Creating Tomorrow’s Immigration System
- Canada Losing Wealthy Immigrant Investors – April 5, 2016
- Canadian Institute – January 2007
- Canadian Institute – April 2007
- Tackling Illegal Border Crossings (Published by CBC | November 23, 2017)
Speaking to host Andrew Nichols, Canada Immigration Lawyer and Managing Partner of immigration.ca discusses how Ottawa is preparing for a possible increase in refugee claims from irregular border crossings following planned changes in US immigration policy.
- Top Immigration Lawyer Singer Says Mexican Asylum Claims to Rise (Published by Daily Beast | Mar 26, 2017)
Speaking to the Daily Beast, immigration lawyer Singer raises concerns that refugee claims from Mexico will return to previous levels after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lifted the requirement against official advice in December 2016.
- Moving to Canada Googling spikes as Trump gains support (Published by BNN | Mar 7, 2016)
Colin Singer, Canadian immigration lawyer and managing partner at immigration.ca discusses a
rising interest through web searches in how to move to Canada, as the U.S. primaries ramp up.
- Program designed to woo wealthy immigrant investors a “charade” (Published by BNN | Feb 17, 2015)
Colin Singer, Canadian immigration lawyer and managing partner of immigration.ca discusses why Ottawa’s Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program for ultra high net work immigrants wishing to immigrate to Canada, is not competitive on the international stage and will not attract attention.