Step 6: Gather All Required Documents and Forms
A foreign worker applicant must gather all the required documents for Canadian Temporary Work Permit above from his/her employer as well as the following documents and forms:
- A valid travel document or passport
- Two photos of yourself and photos of accompanying family members
- Evidence that you meet the requirements for your prospective job
- Certificat D’Acceptation du Quebec, if required. (The Quebec LMIA Application Process and Extensions to Quebec Work Permits.)
- Proof of relationships with all spouses, children or common-law partners
- Completed Application For Work Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1295) form, if applying from outside of Canada
- Completed Document Checklist (IMM 5488)
- Completed Family Information (IMM 5645) form
- Completed Schedule 1 – Application for Temporary Resident Visa form. This form must be completed by: the principal applicant, his/her spouse or common-law partner and all dependant children older than 18. This form must only be completed by foreign nationals who require a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. For a full list of countries of citizenship, travel documents and travel purposes that do not require a Temporary Resident Visa requirement, Click here.
- Completed Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union (IMM 5409) form Completed Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form. Note: You must only complete this form if a representative will be conducting business on your behalf. All dependant children older than 18 who are using a representative must also complete this form.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.