Our reputation and contributions in the Canadian immigration industry are long standing. Read what government representatives in Canada and abroad, have written about our work:
- Letter from Federal Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, Ottawa, 1997
- Letter from Minister, Embassy of The Republic of Korea, Ottawa, 1999
- Letter from Prime Minister’s Office, France, 2008
- Letter from President Canadian Bar Association, Ottawa, 1999
Our reputation and contributions in the Canadian immigration industry are long standing. Here are some conferences we presented:
- Conference Board of Canada – April 2016
- Canadian Institute – January 2007
- Canadian Institute – April 2007
We take pride in being the first immigration law firm in Canada to have established an online presence in 1994.
Prospective applicants who are considering our services are encouraged to contact any one of the referenced former clients of our firm starting with the most recent and dating back to 1996!
We are confident that once you contact any of our client references, you will develop a sense of our intended commitment to our clients. We hope to have the chance to represent your interests in due course.