Nature of Work:
Engineering managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of an engineering department, service or firm. They are employed by a wide range of private sector and government establishments and by consulting engineering and scientific research companies.
Engineering managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an engineering department, service or firm,
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm,
- Consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals and present engineering reports and findings,
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams,
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas,
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the engineering work of the department.
Individuals who perform the majority of the above job description may be eligible for consideration under Quebec Immigration rules.
How to proceed forward with our assistance:
Complete the following questionnaire and receive in 1-2 days a free assessment of your qualifications for admission to Canada.