Aerospace engineers (2146)
Nature of Work:
Aerospace engineers research, design and develop aerospace vehicles, aerospace systems and their components, and perform duties related to their testing, evaluation, installation, operation and maintenance. They are employed by aircraft and spacecraft manufacturers, air transport carriers, and in government and educational and research institutions.
Aerospace engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Design and develop aerospace vehicles, systems and components such as aircraft, spacecraft, missiles, satellites and space-based communication systems,
- Develop and conduct computer simulations of aerospace vehicles, systems and components using advanced mathematical modeling,
- Prepare specifications for materials and processes to be used in aerospace manufacturing, maintenance, repair or modification,
- Supervise and co-ordinate the manufacturing, assembly, modification, repair and overhaul of aircraft and spacecraft,
- Co-ordinate ground and flight tests of air and spacecraft,
- Develop operational specifications, maintenance schedules and manuals for operators,
- Develop the technical phases of logistical and operational support for aerospace vehicles and systems,
- Investigate and report on structural or other component or system failures, accidents or incidents and prepare recommendations for corrective action.
Individuals who perform the majority of the above job description may be eligible for consideration under Quebec Immigration rules.
How to proceed forward with our assistance:
Complete the following questionnaire and receive in 1-2 days a free assessment of your qualifications for admission to Canada.