Jul 30, 2019 – Alberta’s latest immigration draw through its Express Entry stream saw 180 candidates issued with Notification of Interest letters.
This was the 16th Alberta Express Entry draw of 2019.
Alberta Immigration Releases Details of 2019 Express Entry Draws
Alberta Provincial Nomination Allocation Hits 6,000 For 2019
Alberta Immigration Delays New Rule Affecting International Students and Institutions
As of July 16, 2019, Alberta has issued just over half of its 6,000 federal government nomination allocation.
The province also has 1,659 applications awaiting assessment.
Alberta Express Entry 2019 Notification of Interest Draws
NOI Letters Sent
CRS Score of Lowest-Ranked Candidate
Regular draws are conducted under the Alberta Express Entry stream, selecting candidates from the federal Express Entry pool and inviting them to apply to the AINP.
What are the requirements for Alberta Express Entry?
In order to be eligible to receive a notification of interest, candidates must:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta.
- Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points.
Factors that may improve a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- A job offer from an Albertan employer and/or work experience in Alberta.
- Having graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child and/or sibling.
Factors that decrease a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- The Express Entry profile expires within the next 3 months
- You work in an ineligible occupation
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.