Here is how it will help most applicants:Our CPRP services provide candidates with an excellent strategy to prepare their qualifications for consideration under all Economic Class immigration programs that may become applicable during our mandate. Our CPRP offers two distinct strategies that we will develop together and which will operate concurrently. First, we will take steps to help you identify potential hiring employers. Second, we will prepare qualifications so that if a suitable program becomes available which does not require a sponsor employer, we will be in a position to submit the application as soon as practicable, to maximize the chances of qualifying under the program. This will increase the likelihood of successful settlement in Canada. If applicants delay the process and wait until the announcement or opening of a program with their occupation appearing on a demand list, it may be too late to submit an application before quotas are reached.
Identifying Potential Hiring Employers
Preparing the application for admission to Canada under a program without employer sponsorshipDuring the 24-month period of our mandate, a suitable program may become available to qualify without a sponsoring employer. As such programs are quota-based and of very limited duration, only applicants with well-prepared and documented applications, submitted as early as possible when such programs become available, will have the best chances for success. We will prepare the application as early as possible so that once we receive all of the required elements it will be ready to submit for assessment under a suitable program ahead of others in the queue. Naturally, we do not control government policy on the availability of such programs or on the number of applications that are being submitted under applicable quotas. Even in the absence of such programs, one may still qualify to relocate to work in Canada, with an employer sponsorship under our Canada Priority Residence Program (CPRP) on a temporary or permanent basis. There are currently no quotas placed on the entry of applicants to Canada under a temporary residence scheme, with an approved sponsoring employer. And once our client is working in Canada there will be many possible options to qualify for permanent residence under provincial or territory programs or the federal Canada Experience Class. To summarize, our CPRP offers two strategies that we will develop together. First, as stated above, we will help you take steps to identify potential hiring employers. This will be important whether or not a sponsor employer is required. Second, we will prepare our client’s qualifications so that if a suitable program becomes available which does not require a sponsor employer, we will be in a position to submit the application as soon as practicable, to maximize the chances to settle in Canada. Canada’s immigration policies are very restrictive. We guarantee our very best efforts under a money-back refund policy in all our CPRP mandates. We are confident that our services will provide you with the best chances to help you reach your objectives.
Top REASONS why our Canada Priority Residence Program (CPRP) is the very best option for Canada:
- We will submit client credentials to SkilledWorker & Global Recruiters of Montreal database, and provide them with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada.
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned SkilledWorker & Global Recruiters of Montreal, a Deloitte & Touche award-winning professional transition enterprise.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-style resume outlining education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in the field.
- We will provide you with a Professional Cover Letter to help you target employers in Canada.
- We will train you via 2 hours of face-to-face live tutorials on how to: use LinkedIn to help you find a job in Canada from overseas, learn effective interview strategies, create a Video CV (One-way Video Interview).
- We will offer you access to Professional Online Courses (up to 6 hours) customized to your professional needs where you will be guided by a career coach and HR specialist
- We will provide a comprehensive database comprising at least 350 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in the applicant’s occupation in Canada, for you to contact.
- We will provide 24/7 access to our SkilledWorker & Global Recruiters of Montreal bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and PowerPoint presentations to help maximize the chances of securing employment in Canada.
- We will provide an 8-week (40 hours) FREE online IELTS-Starter Course, including training modules, practise tests and interactive exercises to guide them through each part of the IELTS test (listening; reading; writing; speaking). The course also includes a terrific BONUS of a 100-hours Advanced English course.
- Our personalized services are user-friendly and can expedite the process – saving time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for a successful project, as we are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry. We are competent and able to challenge the Canadian Government on your behalf should the occasion arise as our past history demonstrates.
Read: Our Managing Partner, the immigration attorney Colin R. Singer, is an internationally acclaimed Canadian lawyer featured on Wikipedia. Attorney Colin Singer has published numerous independent publications and on-air video interviews conducted by major news media. Our Immigration News articles keep you informed about Canada’s immigration programs. Watch Attorney Colin Singer is discussing the important topics in Canadian immigration in our latest videos. Listen More than 500 of our audios and podcasts are analyzing the latest developments in the immigration industry. Contact Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
Find out more about our CPRP program:
Technical Professions and Engineers
- Engineering managers
- Geoscientists and oceanographers
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Mining engineers
- Geological engineers
- Petroleum engineers
- Aerospace engineers
- Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
- Land surveyors
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
Finance & Investment Professionals
Health Professionals and Technicians
- Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Medical laboratory technologists
- Medical Laboratory Technicians and Pathologists’ Assistants
- Respiratory Therapists, Clinical Perfusionists and Cardiopulmonary Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists
- Medical Sonographers
- Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
Marketing and Management Professionals
- Marketing and Management Professionals