March 5, 2019 – Canada’s Global Talent Stream offers two-week work permit processing for Architecture and Science Managers.
The occupation’s inclusion under the GTS offers an important reminder that the pilot work permit program is not just about technology occupations.
Instead, it is intended to target those qualified in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) occupations.
Architecture and Science Managers (NOC 0212) covers a broad range of occupations, from Landscape Architecture Managers to Scientific Research Department Managers.
They are technical positions that require extensive educational and experience to fill, so if a candidate has the credentials, their pathway to Canada immigration is likely to be smooth.
The fastest way to get to Canada is through the Global Talent Stream, with an application for permanent residence through Express Entry possible after arrival.
Duties: Architecture and Science Managers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operations of an architecture, landscape architecture, scientific research and development laboratory or quality control department, service or firm
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the architectural, scientific and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
- Assign, co-ordinate and review the technical work of the department or project teams
- Recruit personnel and oversee development and maintenance of staff competence in required areas
- May participate directly in the design, development and inspection of technical projects or in the theoretical or applied scientific work of the department
- May consult and negotiate with clients to prepare specifications, explain proposals or present architectural or scientific research reports and findings.
Architecture and Science Managers: Canada Salary Information
Salary information for such a broad classification as Architecture and Science Manager is difficult to quantify.
Taking one of the core occupations of this NOC – Architecture Manager – reveals very healthy packages on offer for the most qualified candidates.
The peak salary available is $141,800, in Toronto, with many other cities getting quite near that figure.
Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton and Ottawa also offer high salaries for qualified Architecture Managers.
Those with less experience in the position can expect to earn in the region of $75,000, rising as they gather experience.
Calgary offers the top entry-level salary of $76,400, with Toronto and Vancouver also competitive.
It is important to note that, given an NOC that covers highly specialized positions, average salaries should only be used as a guide.
How Immigration.ca Can Help Architecture and Science Managers Move to Canada
At immigration.ca we offer our international clients top to bottom assistance in both immigration and employment.
We provide individual Global Talent Stream work permit candidates with:
- Comprehensive job search service through our in-house recruitment enterprises, skilledworker.com and grnmontreal.com.
- Contacts to 500 Canadian employers.
- Live face-to-face tutorial on how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Expert advice on revising online profiles to maximise hiring opportunities.
Once candidates are in Canada and working through the GTS, they can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or an applicable provincial nomination program (PNP).
Immigration.ca will maximize your chances with:
- Expert advice on how to maximize your profile score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Strategies on which areas of your profile could be improved to increase your score.
- Targeting provincial Express Entry streams that may be looking for candidates like you.
- Exploring the full range of Canada immigration options, both within and outside Express Entry.
How We Can Help Employers Looking To Hire Architecture and Science Managers
If you are an employer looking to recruit foreign talent from abroad, immigration.ca can help. Access our expertise through our in-house recruitment enterprises, www.grnmontreal.com and our newest asset, www.skilledworker.com, “the leader in foreign recruitment”.
From technology workers in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec, Long-haul truck drivers in the Prairies and doctors in Nova Scotia we are able and ready to help with your search for the right staff to get your business grow.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.