We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as Automotive Mechanics or Automotive Technicians, seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed CAD $60,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have completed a suitable 4-year apprenticeship program.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
Mechanical repairers, motor vehicle manufacturing, perform some or all of the following duties:
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
Truck and transport and truck-trailer mechanics perform some or all of the following duties:
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural, brake and electrical systems.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as an Automotive Mechanic or Automotive Technician.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!