We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as Bricklayers, seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis, for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed C$70,000.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
- You must have completed a suitable 3-year apprenticeship program.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required;
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools;
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in residential, industrial and commercial construction;
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces;
- Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys;
- Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks;
- Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials;
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces;
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units;
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations;
- May restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as a Bricklayer / Stonemason.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!