March 5, 2019 – Canada has identified a shortage of Information Systems Testing Technicians, making candidates with qualifications and experience in the field sought-after for Canada immigration.
It means that immigration candidates with the right transferrable qualifications and experience will likely face a smooth pathway to a Canada work permit and permanent residence.
Two-week Canada work permit processing is available through the Global Talent Stream, after which an application through Express Entry could result in a fast Invitation to Apply for permanent residence.
For candidates residing in British Columbia, the BC PNP Tech Pilot could make the process even quicker.
Main Duties: Information Systems Testing Technicians
- Develop and document software testing plans.
- Install software and hardware and configure operating system software in preparation for testing.
- Execute, analyze and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests.
- Develop and implement software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.
One of the main jobs title for this NOC is Information Systems Analyst, for which competitive salaries are available in Canada.
The most experienced analysts can expect to ear approaching $100,000 per year, with most major markets seeing salaries in the $90,000 plus range.
Candidates starting out in the position, meanwhile, should expect to make in the region of $60,000.
How Immigration.ca Can Help Information Systems Testing Technicians Move to Canada
At immigration.ca we offer our international clients top to bottom assistance in both immigration and employment.
We provide individual Global Talent Stream work permit candidates with:
- Comprehensive job search service through our in-house recruitment enterprises, skilledworker.com and grnmontreal.com.
- Contacts to 500 Canadian employers.
- Live face-to-face tutorial on how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Expert advice on revising online profiles to maximise hiring opportunities.
Once candidates are in Canada and working through the GTS, they can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or an applicable provincial nomination program (PNP).
Immigration.ca will maximize your chances with:
- Expert advice on how to maximize your profile score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Strategies on which areas of your profile could be improved to increase your score.
- Targeting provincial Express Entry streams that may be looking for candidates like you.
- Exploring the full range of Canada immigration options, both within and outside Express Entry.
How We Can Help Employers Looking To Hire Information Systems Testing Technicians
If you are an employer looking to recruit foreign talent from abroad, immigration.ca can help. Access our expertise through our in-house recruitment enterprises, www.grnmontreal.com and our newest asset, www.skilledworker.com, “the leader in foreign recruitment”.
From technology workers in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec, Long-haul truck drivers in the Prairies and doctors in Nova Scotia we are able and ready to help with your search for the right staff to get your business grow.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.