The Entrepreneur’s Letter of Acknowledgement
To Canadian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate in (Name of Country)
Reference: File No. B –
I (name of entrepreneur) have applied for a permanent resident visa as a member of the entrepreneur class.
I intend and have the ability to meet the conditions referred to in section R98, namely, that after I become a permanent resident of Canada, I must:
- control a percentage of equity of a qualifying Canadian business equal to or greater than 331/3%
- provide active and ongoing management of the qualifying Canadian business
- create at least one incremental full-time job equivalent for Canadian citizens or permanent residents, other than for myself or my family members
- meet these conditions for a period of at least one year within a period of three years after I become a permanent resident
- provide to an officer evidence of compliance with the conditions within the period of three years after the day I become a permanent resident
- provide to an officer:
- not later than six months after the day I become a permanent resident, my residential address and telephone number; and during the period beginning 18 months after and ending 24 months after the day I become a permanent resident, evidence of my efforts to comply with these conditions.
I also acknowledge and understand that all of my family members are subject to the condition that I meet the above conditions.[SIGNATURE] [DATE]