Last Updated on July 12, 2021
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada-based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, with more than 90 years of cumulative experience, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining our services, you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces, and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association, as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.Review our Canada Priority Residence Program
Attorney Fees – Canada Priority Residence Program
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||USD 995|
|2nd Payment||FORTY-FIVE (45) days from the date of receipt of the first payment
*Includes Module 1 of our Employment Enhancement and Coaching Package (EECP)
|3rd Payment||ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) days from the date of receipt of the first payment
*Includes Modules 2 and 3 of our EECP
|4th Payment||When an application for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is submitted to a government processing office for admission to Canada OR when we confirm that you qualify for consideration under any Economic Class – Federal or Provincial permanent residence program, whichever occurs first||USD 460|
The BENEFITS of retaining our services
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- We will present your application and qualifications to secure the highest rank possible which best meets available government programs drawing upon our more than 90 years of cumulative experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We will provide you with our Employment Enhancement and Coaching Package (EECP) comprising of three modules, at no additional cost to you, offered by our affiliate www.skilledworker.com
- Module 1:
- We will provide you with a comprehensive database comprising at least 350 prospective employers tailor-made based on your credentials and preferences, for you to contact.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styled Professional Resume outlining all your hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate.
- We will provide you with a Professional Cover Letter to help you target employers in Canada.
- Module 2 – LinkedIn Profile Creation, Optimization and Branding:
- We will train you via a 60-minutes, face‐to‐face, live coaching on how to use LinkedIn to help find a job in Canada from overseas.
- We will offer you access to Professional Online Courses (up to 2 hours) customized to your professional needs where you will be guided by a career coach and HR specialist.
- Module 3 – Telephone and live interviews:
- We will train you via TWO (2) face-to-face live coaching (60-minutes each) with an HR specialist to learn effective interview strategies to maximize your chances of landing a career job in Canada;
- Professional Online Courses (up to 4 hours) help you enhance your employment profile and to prepare you for a live video or in-person interview.
- under our coaching, you will create a Video CV (One-way Video Interview), which is a visual resume for you to present to prospective employers and to which you will have full access for 1 year.
- We will submit your credentials to our Global Recruiters of Montreal database and our www.skilledworker.com database; and provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring companies in Canada.
- We will provide you with an 8-week (40 hours) FREE online IELTS-Starter Course, including training modules, practice tests and interactive exercises to guide them through each part of the IELTS test (listening; reading; writing; speaking). The course also includes a terrific BONUS of a 100-hours Advanced English course.
- Our personalized services are user-friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for a successful project, as we are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry.
We know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to reassuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of our numerous references dating back to 1996.
Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
To proceed with our services, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the printable version of our contract and sign where indicated;
- Fax or email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24/7.
- Forward to us, with a copy of the contract, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|By VISA or MASTERCARD|
|Other Payment Options||By telephone, by mail or by bank transfer
Call us at +1 514-487-2011 for more details
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with our initiating documentation, along with our signature to the contract.