Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Canada based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining my services you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
Please review our Canada Priority Residence Program details from the following link
Our fees to represent you shall be established as follows:
Attorney Fees – Canada Priority Residence Program
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||USD 995|
|2nd Payment||FORTY-FIVE (45) days from the date of receipt of the first payment||USD 995|
|3rd Payment||When the application is submitted to a government processing office for admission to Canada or when we confirm that you qualify for consideration under any Economic Class – Federal or Provincial permanent residence program, whichever occurs first||USD 500|
|4th Payment||When the application is approved by the government processing office||USD 460|
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- We will present your application and qualifications to secure the highest rank possible which best meets available government programs drawing upon our more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We will submit your credentials to: a) Global Recruiters of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) data base; b) www.immigration.ca data base and c) provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada.
- We will train you via face-to-face 60-minutes live tutorial on how to use LinkedIn to help find a job in Canada from overseas (conditions apply)
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 500 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Canada.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styledResume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and power point presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- We will provide you with a 10-day FREE trial of IELTS 7 – an online preparation course which provides unlimited access to interactive lessons and practice tests in all 4 modules for Academic IELTS and General Training. Following the free trial period, candidates have the opportunity to subscribe to additional courses which includes one-to-one online tuition with an IELTS trainer. (http://www.immigration.ca/online-ielts-courses/)
*Read* Attorney Colin Singer is an international acclaimed Canadian immigration lawyer featured on Wikipedia.
*Watch* our latest videos of Attorney Colin Singer describing our programs:
*Listen* to our audios and podcasts of Attorney Colin Singer describing the latest developments in the immigration industry:
*Verify* our numerous client references: we know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to re-assuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of the numerous references dating back to 1996 which you may obtain from the following location:
*Contact* our Law Society in Quebec to satisfy any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned. Our law society has agreed to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society in Montreal may be reached by dialling +1 (514) 954-3413. My membership # is 188038-1.
To proceed with our services, please follow the three steps below:
- Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week). Click Here.
- Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|A) By VISA or MASTERCARD||Click Here|
|B) By PAYPAL||Click Here|
|C) Other Payment Options||Click Here|
Once we receive these two items we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.