Last Updated on febrero 6, 2020
2019-09-27 – Alberta immigration issued Notifications of Interest to Express Entry candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores as low as 302 in the latest provincial draws.
In draws taking place on September 11 and September 18, the province issued a total of 478 NOI letters to candidates in the federal Express Entry pool.
The September 11 draw 339 NOIs, with the lowest-ranked candidate scoring 302 points.
On September 18, 139 NOIs were issued and the lowest-ranked candidate score 350 points.
Important requirements for the Alberta Express Entry stream are that candidates have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to the province, and are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
For full details of the requirements for Alberta Express Entry, please see below.
Alberta has now conducted 24 draws tapping the federal Express Entry pool during 2019.
Alberta Express Entry Stream CRS Scores Again Drop As Low As 400
Alberta Express Entry Draw Issues 121 NOIs To Candidates With CRS Scores Of 400 Or More
Alberta Invites Express Entry Candidates With CRS Scores As Low As 352
As of September 24, 2019, Alberta has issued 4,378 of its 6,000 federal government nomination allocation.
The province also has 1,650 applications awaiting assessment.
Alberta Express Entry 2019 Notification of Interest Draws
|Draw Date||NOI Letters Sent||CRS Score of Lowest-Ranked Candidate|
Regular draws are conducted under the Alberta Express Entry stream, selecting candidates from the federal Express Entry pool and inviting them to apply to the AINP.
What are the requirements for Alberta Express Entry?
In order to be eligible to receive a notification of interest, candidates must:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta.
- Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points.
Factors that may improve a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- A job offer from an Albertan employer and/or work experience in Alberta.
- Having graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child and/or sibling.
Factors that decrease a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- The Express Entry profile expires within the next 3 months
- You work in an ineligible occupation