Last Updated on diciembre 2, 2020
British Columbia immigration has issued 11 invitations in a new Entrepreneur Immigration draw.
The December 1 British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program draw featured invites through the province’s general Entrepreneur stream.
Candidates required a minimum score of 121 points.
Full requirements are below.
What Was the Minimum Score For The Latest B.C. Entrepreneur Draw?
|Date||Category||Minimum Score||Invites Issued|
|01-Dec-20||Entrepreneur Immigration General Category||121||11|
What Are The Requirements For The B.C. Entrepreneur Category?
Business candidates in this British Columbia immigration category must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Personal net worth minimum of $600,000, legally obtained.
- Invest a minimum of $200,000 in an eligible new business or to purchase and improve an existing business in BC.
- Create at least one new full-time job in your business for a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
- Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 In English or French in each of the four competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing, BY THE TIME OF NOMINATION.
- Suitable business and/or management experience.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal temporary immigration status in Canada.
- Have been lawfully admitted to the country where you currently reside.