Last Updated on octubre 8, 2019
Ontario previously operated a second stream: the Ontario Corporate Stream. This was permanently closed as of July 2019.
The Ontario Entrepreneur Stream (OES)
The OES is aimed at individuals from outside Canada who want to start a business or buy an already existing business in Ontario.
Those who are approved for the program will be nominated for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Once nominated, an applicant qualifies to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
There are a number of steps that need to be followed in order to apply under the OES:
- Make Sure You Satisfy all Criteria and Requirements
- Complete and Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Invitation to Apply
- Submit Your Application
- Application Assessment
- Sign Performance Agreement
- Temporary Work Permit
- Arrival and Business Establishment
- Nomination and Application for Permanent Residence
More detailed information about the Ontario Entrepreneur Stream