Last Updated on enero 9, 2020
2020-01-09 – Ontario immigration has conducted its first draw since May 2019 through the Express Entry-linked French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The January 9 draw, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s first of 2020, saw 242 Notifications of Interest issued.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles between January 9, 2019 and January 9, 2020.
There is no minimum points requirement for the stream. Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario issued a total of 549 FSSW NOIs in 2019.
Ontario Launches New OINP Regional Immigration Pilot
Ontario Wants Provincial Immigration Allocation Doubled To 13,300 By 2021
Ontario Immigration Invites 667 Candidates In Largest Skilled Trades Draw of 2019
What Are The Details of The Latest FSSW Stream Draw?
|Date||NOIs Issued||Express Entry profile submission date|
|09-Jan-20||242||January 9, 2019 to January 9, 2020|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or Ph.D.;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.
Ontario NOIs Issued So Far in 2020
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||0|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||242|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||0|