Last Updated on mayo 1, 2020
Ontario immigration has conducted its second draw of 2020 through the Express Entry-linked French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream.
The April 30 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw, saw 307 Notifications of Interest issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 432 and 454.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles between April 30, 2019 and April 30, 2020.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario has now issued 549 FSSW NOIs in 2020. The province issued a total of 549 FSSW NOIs in the whole of 2019.
Coronavirus: How Canada’s Provincial Immigration Programs Are Reacting
Ontario Launches New OINP Regional Immigration Pilot
Ontario Wants Provincial Immigration Allocation Doubled To 13,300 By 2021
Ontario Immigration Invites 667 Candidates In Largest Skilled Trades Draw of 2019
What Are The Details of The Latest FSSW Stream Draw?
|Date||NOIs Issued||Express Entry profile submission date|
|30-Apr-20||307||April 30, 2019 to April 30, 2020|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or Ph.D.;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.
Ontario NOIs Issued So Far in 2020
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||1,440|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||549|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||190|