Last Updated on mayo 4, 2021
Ontario immigration has conducted a new draw through the Express Entry-linked French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream, issuing Notifications of Interest to 102 candidates.
The May 4 Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program draw saw NOIs issued to candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 458 and 467.
To qualify for the draw, candidates had to submit Express Entry profiles between May 4, 2020 and May 4, 2021.
Candidates must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark 7 in French and 6 in English to qualify.
Ontario Entrepreneur Stream Draw: 19 Invitations Issued
Ontario Immigration Maxes Out 2020 Nomination Allocation – Including 450 Extra Spaces
Ontario International Student Stream: Candidates Affected By Error Will Be Allowed to Register
Ontario 2021 FSSW Draws
|Date||NOIs Issued||CRS Score Range||Express Entry profile submission date|
|04-May-21||102||458-467||May 4, 2020 to May 4, 2021|
|03-Mar-21||126||455-467||March 3, 2020 to March 3, 2021|
|13-Jan-21||146||456-467||January 13, 2020 to January 13, 2021|
What Are The Requirements For The Ontario Express Entry: French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full-time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in TEF exam (French); AND minimum CLB 6 in IELTS exam (English)
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario.