Last Updated on enero 8, 2020
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to Canada. From our Quebec based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining my services you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
Attorney Fees – Quebec Skilled Worker Program (Installment Payment Plan)
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||USD 1000|
|10 Monthly Payments||$275 each month starting on the 30th day following the signing of this agreement.||USD 2750|
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- We will present your application and qualifications in the most concise manner drawing upon more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We will present your application in the most strategic manner possible, drawing upon our experience in presenting client cases before Judges at the Federal Court of Canada.
- Our personalized services are user friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for an interview waiver.
- We are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters Network of Montreal, a Deloitte & Touche award-winning professional transition enterprise.
- We will train you via a face-to-face 60-minute live tutorial on how to use LinkedIn to help you find a job in Canada from overseas (conditions apply).
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 500 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Canada.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styledResume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and powerpoint presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
Watch our latest videos of Attorney Colin Singer describing our programs:
Listen to our audios and podcasts of Attorney Colin Singer describing the latest developments in the immigration industry:
*Verify* our numerous client references: we know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to reassuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of the numerous references dating back to 1996 which you may obtain from the following location:
Contact our Law Society in Quebec to satisfy any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned. Our law society has agreed to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society in Montreal may be reached by dialling +1 (514) 954-3413. My membership # is 188038-1.
To proceed with our services, please follow the two steps below:
- Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week). Click Here.
- Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|A)||By VISA or MASTERCARD||Click Here|
|B)||By PAYPAL||Click Here|
|C)||Other Payment Options||Click Here|
Once we receive these two items we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.