Last Updated on octubre 8, 2021
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests in Canada. From our Canada-based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, with more than 90 years of cumulative experience, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining our services, you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
Attorney Fees – Quebec Skilled Worker Program
1st Payment: USD $950
When you hire our law firm
2nd Payment: USD $900
When the expression of interest is ready for submission to the Quebec immigration online system Arrima or FORTY-FIVE (45) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first
3rd Payment: USD $800
When you receive an invitation to apply for a Certificate of Selection of Quebec (CSQ) or ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) days from receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first
4th Payment: USD $800
When the application is approved by the Quebec processing office or NINETY (90) days from receipt of an invitation to apply, whichever occurs first
Total: USD $3,450
The BENEFITS of retaining our services
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- We will present your expression of interest under the Arrima online system to secure the highest rank possible.
- If you receive an invitation to apply for permanent selection, we will assist you in submitting your full application to the Quebec immigration authorities.
- If the application is approved, upon receipt of your Certificate of selection of Quebec, we will assist you in submitting an application for permanent residence to the federal immigration authorities.
- We will provide you with an 8-week (40 hours) FREE online IELTS-Starter Course, including training modules, practice tests and interactive exercises to guide them through each part of the IELTS test (listening; reading; writing; speaking). The course also includes a terrific BONUS of a 100-hours Advanced English course.
- Our personalized services are user-friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for a successful project, as we are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry.
Job Search Services – included in the mandate
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide you with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, a Deloitte & Touche award-winning professional transition enterprise and our in-house www.skilledworker.com, the leader in foreign recruitment.
- We will provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to identify prospects for potential jobs in Canada through www.skilledworker.com and the Global Recruiters Network of Montreal under its proprietary Consulting and Placement Solutions – CAPS® (an employment search centric system);
- We will provide you with our Employment Enhancement and Coaching Package (EECP) comprising of three modules, at no additional cost to you, offered by our affiliate www.skilledworker.com :
- Module 1:
- We will provide you with a comprehensive database comprising at least 350 prospective employers tailor-made based on your credentials and preferences, for you to contact.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styled Professional Resume outlining all your hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate.
- We will provide you with a Professional Cover Letter to help you target employers in Canada.
- Module 2 – LinkedIn Profile Creation, Optimization and Branding:
- We will train you via a 60-minutes, face‐to‐face, live coaching on how to use LinkedIn to help find a job in Canada from overseas.
- We will offer you access to Professional Online Courses (up to 2 hours) customized to your professional needs where you will be guided by a career coach and HR specialist.
- Module 3 – Telephone and live interviews:
- We will train you via face-to-face live coaching (60-minutes) with an HR specialist to learn effective interview strategies to maximize your chances of landing a career job in Canada;
- Professional Online Courses (up to 4 hours) help you enhance your employment profile and to prepare you for a live video or in-person interview.
- Under our coaching, you will create a Video CV (One-way Video Interview), which is a visual resume for you to present to prospective employers and to which you will have full access for 1 year.
We know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to reassuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of our numerous references dating back to 1996.
Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
Embrace your future! Let us put our expertise to work for you NOW by reviewing our Contract below and making your secure payment to hire our services.
Welcome to Canada!
To proceed with our services, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the printable version of our contract and sign where indicated;
- Fax or email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. Our fax facilities comprise a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24/7.
- Forward to us, with a copy of the contract, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
B) By PAYPAL
C) Other Payment Options: By telephone, by mail or by bank transfer – Call us at +1 514-487-2011 for more details
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with our initiating documentation, along with our signature to the contract.