Last Updated on febrero 26, 2021
Saskatchewan immigration has conducted a new Expression of Interest draw, issuing 299 invitations to apply to Express Entry candidates.
The February 25 Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program draw targeted candidates with skills and experience in one of 70 National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes, with a minimum score of 70 points.
Detailed requirements for the Express Entry stream are included later in this article.
Saskatchewan Immigration Issues 385 Invitations In First 2021 Draw
Saskatchewan Immigration Draw: Province Issues 576 Invitations Targeting 89 NOC Codes
Saskatchewan Immigration Issues 564 Invitations Targeting 86 Jobs In New Draw
Latest Saskatchewan Expression of Interest Draws
|Draw date||Category||Minimum score||Invites issued||Other considerations|
|25-Feb-21||Express Entry||70||299||Invited candidates had Educational Credential Assessments.
0014, 0016, 0121, 0131, 0212, 0421, 0423, 0651, 0711, 0712, 0714, 0731, 0821, 0911, 0912, 1122, 1211, 1213, 1222, 1224, 1225, 1242, 1243, 1253, 1313, 2121, 2131, 2142, 2144, 2148, 2151, 2211, 2212, 2232, 2241, 2242, 2263, 2282, 3143, 3211, 3212, 3215, 3216, 3223, 3234, 3237, 4033, 4151, 4152, 4161, 4162, 4164, 4165, 4166, 4167, 4169, 4212, 4215, 6222, 6316, 6342, 7231, 7271, 7313, 7321, 7322, 8222, 9213, 9232, 9241
What is the Process for Saskatchewan Expression of Interest?
- Submit EOI profile.
- Enter EOI candidate pool.
- EOI candidates selected.
- Invitations to Apply issued via regular draws.
- Candidates submit full application within 60 days.
- SINP officials assess applications and make decision.
What Are the Requirements for The Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category?
Candidates from outside Canada, or with legal status in Canada, qualify for this Saskatchewan immigration category, provided they are not a refugee claimant.
Additionally, candidates must:
- Have a profile in the Express Entry Pool, with profile number and job seeker validation code;
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid;
- Provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency matching those in the Express Entry profile;
- Have completed one year of post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship comparable to the Canadian education system. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Degrees and diplomas obtained outside Canada subject to an Educational Credential Assessment;
- Have at least one of the following experience requirements in your field of education or training occupation:
- One year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
- Two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or
- One year of work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
- Have work experience in a high-skilled, eligible occupation in NOC A, B, 0. See the excluded occupations list.
- Obtain the appropriate licensure in Saskatchewan where your profession is regulated, or a skilled trade. For skilled trades, a certificate is required from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- Pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online.