Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to apply for a study project in Canada. From our Montreal Quebec based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, and our in-house study and employment advisors, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining my services, you will be represented by licensed lawyers recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, due to continuous changing immigration programs and processing times, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current programs.
Embrace your future. Let us put our expertise to work for you NOW by reviewing our Contract (Contract of Engagement) below and making your secure payment to hire our services.
Attorney Fees – (Regular Payment Plan)
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||USD 950|
|2nd Payment||When your application is approved by a recognized educational institution in Canada or NINETY (90) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first||USD 950|
|3rd Payment||When an application for Study Permit is approved by the immigration processing office||USD 950|
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- Drawing upon our in-house study advisors, we will present your application and qualifications to secure admission to TWO (2) recognized schools in Canada.
- We will present your application and qualifications in the most concise manner drawing upon our more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide you with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, (www.grnmontreal.com) a Deloitte & Touche award winning professional transition enterprise.
- We will submit your credentials to www.SkilledWorker.com, Global Recruiters of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) & www.immigration.ca and provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 250 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Quebec.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styled Resume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our www.skilledworker.com and Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and power point presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- Our personalized services are user friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for an interview waiver.
- We are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients is unparalleled in the industry. We are competent and able to challenge the Canadian Government on your behalf should the occasion arise as our past history demonstrates: (www.canadaclassaction.com).
- We are #1Google ranked for immigration to Canada!
Watch our latest videos of Attorney Colin Singer describing our programs:
Listen to our audios and podcasts of Attorney Colin Singer describing the latest developments in the immigration industry:
*Verify* our numerous client references: we know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to re-assuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of the numerous references dating back to 1996 which you may obtain from the following location:
Contact our Law Society in Quebec to satisfy any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned. Our law society has agreed to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society in Montreal may be reached by dialing +1 (514) 954-3413. My membership # is 188038-1.
To proceed with our services, please follow the two steps below:
- Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week). Click Here.
- Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|A)||By VISA or MASTERCARD||Click Here|
|B)||By PAYPAL||Click Here|
|C)||Other Payment Options||Click Here|
Once we receive these two items we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.