Last Updated on mayo 6, 2020
Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests to apply for a study project in Canada. From our Montreal Quebec based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, and our in-house study and employment advisors, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining my services, you will be represented by licensed lawyers recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, due to continuous changing immigration programs and processing times, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current programs.
Attorney Fees – (Regular Payment Plan)
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||USD 950|
|2nd Payment||When your application is approved by a recognized educational institution in Quebec or NINETY (90) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first||USD 950|
|3rd Payment||When an application for Study Permit is approved by the immigration processing office||USD 950|
|4th Payment||When work begins to prepare an application for Quebec Certificate of Selection||USD 995|
|5th Payment||When an application for Quebec Certificate of Selection has been submitted to Quebec immigration||USD 650|
The BENEFITS of retaining our services
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- Drawing upon our in-house study advisors, we will present your application and qualifications to secure admission to TWO (2) recognized schools in Canada.
- We will present your application and qualifications in the most concise manner drawing upon our more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide you with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, (www.grnmontreal.com) a Deloitte & Touche award-winning professional transition enterprise.
- We will submit your credentials to www.SkilledWorker.com, Global Recruiters of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) & www.immigration.ca and provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to potentially identify and locate employment prospects and introductions to potential hiring(s) in Canada.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 250 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Quebec.
- We will provide you with a Canadian-styled Resume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field.
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our www.skilledworker.com and Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and powerpoint presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada.
- Our personalized services are user friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for an interview waiver.
- We are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry. We are competent and able to challenge the Canadian Government on your behalf should the occasion arise as our past history demonstrates: (www.canadaclassaction.com).
- We are #1Google ranked for immigration to Canada!
Watch: Attorney Colin Singer is discussing the important topics in Canadian immigration in our latest videos.
Listen: More than 500 of our audios and podcasts are analyzing the latest developments in the immigration industry.
Review: Attorney Colin Singer has published numerous independent publications and on-air video interviews conducted by major news media.
Stay up-to-date: Our Immigration News articles keep you informed about Canada’s immigration programs.
Verify: We know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to reassuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of our numerous references dating back to 1996.
Contact: Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
Embrace your future
Let us put our expertise to work for you NOW by reviewing our Contract of Engagement below and making your secure payment to hire our services.
Welcome to Canada!
To proceed with our services, please follow the two steps below:
- Print the printable version of the contract, sign the last page and fax or scan/Email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. (Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week).
- Forward to us, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table. We do not at this time require the government processing fees.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|By VISA or MASTERCARD|
|Other Payment Options||By telephone, by mail or by bank transfer
Call us at +1 514-487-2011 for more details
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.