Last Updated on September 14, 2016
We are currently accepting requests from foreign nationals with suitable experience and training as Financial and Investment Analysts, seeking to live and work in Canada on an expedited basis for immediate full time employment in this occupation in Canada.
Our fast track work programs provide qualified applicants and their families with immediate temporary entry to Canada on the basis of a government approved offer of full time employment commensurate with their qualifications.
Qualified applicants will receive work permits for immediate entry to Canada along with their family dependents. Thereafter qualified applicants and their families may also apply for Canadian permanent residence.
Canadian employers offer remunerative benefit packages which can exceed CAD $92,500.
To qualify, prospective applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- You must have acquired, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or economics.
- On-the-job training and completed industry courses and programs.
- You must have good English or French language skills.
- You must attest to being drug free.
- You must have a clean police record during the past 5 years (excluding speeding offences).
If you meet the above minimum requirements you must have experience carrying out the majority of the following duties:
Financial analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
- Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
- Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
- Analyze investment projects
- Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
- Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
- Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
- Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
- Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.
Investment analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
- Collect financial and investment information about companies, stocks, bonds and other investments using daily stock and bond reports, economic forecasts, trading volumes, financial periodicals, securities manuals, company financial statements and other financial reports and publications
- Examine and analyze financial and investment information collected, including profiles of companies, stock and bond prices, yields and future trends and other investment information
- Provide investment advice and recommendations to clients, senior company officials, pension fund managers, securities agents and associates
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.
Individuals who meet the above five (5) basic requirements and who perform the majority of the above descriptions may be eligible for our Fast Track Work Program as a Financial or Investment Analyst.
How to proceed forward with our assistance
- Complete the following questionnaire and we will further evaluate your qualifications.
- We will evaluate your qualifications and contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss the modalities of this program.
We look forward to assisting you in relocating to Canada soon!