Last Updated on décembre 22, 2021
Alberta has reached its 2021 Canada immigration nomination allocation through the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP).
In a December 20 update, the province confirmed it had issued 6,250 nominations in 2021, with no further nominations to be issued until January.
Nomination limits are set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
There remains 475 Alberta Opportunity Stream applications and 775 expression of interest applications in the Alberta Express Entry pool, the province said in the update.
Alberta Issues 200 Canada Immigration Invitations in New Express Entry Draw
Alberta Express Entry Draw Issues 248 Invitations To Candidates With Minimum Score of 300
Alberta Taps Express Entry Pool For Candidates With Minimum Score of 300
Aberta Express Entry 2021 Draws
|Draw Date||NOI Letters Sent||CRS Score of Lowest-Ranked Candidate|
High Number of Applications
Alberta says a high number of AINP applications have been received in the following occupations, meaning they may take longer to process:
- 6311 – Food service supervisors
- 6211 – Retail sales supervisors
- 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- 0211 – Engineering managers
- 1123 – Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- 2131 – Civil engineers
- 6322 – Cooks
- 7511 – Transport truck drivers
- 2282 – User support technicians
- 1241 – Administrative assistants
What are the Requirements for Alberta Express Entry?
In order to be eligible to receive a notification of interest, candidates must:
- Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool.
- Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta.
- Be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification.
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 points.
Factors that may improve a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- A job offer from an Albertan employer and/or work experience in Alberta.
- Having graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a relative that is living in Alberta: parent, child and/or sibling.
Factors that decrease a candidate’s chances of receiving a notification of interest:
- The Express Entry profile expires within the next 3 months
- You work in an ineligible occupation