Sponsor Certain Family Members

If you are a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, age 18 or over, you can sponsor certain family members to become Canadian permanent residents

Sign an Undertaking

All sponsors are required to sign an undertaking to provide the sponsored person with the basic requirements from the day they enter Canada until the term of the undertaking terminates

Canadian Citizens Outside of Canada

Canadian citizens living outside of Canada may sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent children without dependent children of their own

Sponsor a Close Relative

You can sponsor a close relative who has not been convicted bodily harm if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Quebec, you are at least 18 years of age and you satisfy the prerequisites

Immigration.ca Logo
Free Immigration Evaluation
Click Here
Send this to a friend