April 11, 2017 – Ontario immigration has issued a list of in-demand Canada construction jobs the province wants to fill via the OINP.
Candidates need to act fast as Notifications of Interest (NOIs) are being issued by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program from April 10-14, 2017.
The province is looking for:
- Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
- Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
- Roofers and shinglers
- Sheet metal workers
- Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers
- Industrial electricians
Other conditions under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program include experience, education, language ability and plan to live in the province.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program: Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full time, or full time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in IELTS general exam;
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario;
- Minimum of 400 points under the Federal Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Do not panic if you miss this round of NOIs as Ontario immigration officials plan further rounds throughout 2017.
An NOI is valid for six months from the date it is issued. This means candidates have six months to register a profile on the OINP e-Filing Portal.
However, once that profile is registered, the completed application must be submitted in 14 calendar days.
Some Ontario immigration candidates have experienced technical problems. An email has been set up to address specific issues: OINP.technical-POCI.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.