Last Updated on avril 4, 2017
Investment Immigration: Australia Residence Investment Programme
Australia’s Business Innovation and Investment Programme
Australia’s Business Innovation and Investment Programme is especially designed for entrepreneurs and businessmen who want to settle in Australia and contribute to Australia’s development. The main beneficiaries of investment immigration to Australia are migrants who have repeatedly enjoyed success through investments and innovation.
Objectives of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme:
- Creation of employment in Australia
- Bringing newer technologies to Australia
- Increasing production of goods and services
- Increasing Australian export of goods and services
- Strengthening the position of Australia in the international market
- Distributing businessmen with entrepreneurial skills all over the country through state-centric and territory-centric government sponsorships.
Structure of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme:
The investment immigration programme in Australia has the following three visa categories.
- Business Innovation and Investment Provisional visa (Subclass 188)
- Business Innovation and Investment Permanent visa (Subclass 888)
- Business Talent Permanent visa (Subclass 132)