Last Updated on janvier 22, 2021
Nova Scotia immigration has targeted financial officers in a new draw through the province’s Express Entry-linked Labour Market Priorities stream.
The January 19 draw required candidates to have four or more years of experience under NOC 1114 for Other Financial Officers. They also needed to score Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 9 or above in all abilities.
Those receiving a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program have until February 18, 2021, to submit a complete application.
Requirements for January 19 Nova Scotia Immigration Draw
- Primary occupation of Other Financial Officer (NOC 1114)
- Four or more years of experience in NOC 1114.
- Canadian Language Benchmark score of 9 or higher in English in all language abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree OR have completed a program of three or more years at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
- Apply by February 18, 2021.
What Are The General Requirements For Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities?
- Receive a Letter of Interest from the Nova Scotia Nominee Program within the Express Entry system.
- Meet the minimum work experience requirements of the Express Entry stream for which you have qualified.
- Demonstrate sufficient funds to successfully establish yourself and your family in Nova Scotia and to pay your immigration costs and travel expenses.
- Have legal status in your current country of residence.
- Meet eligibility criteria in place at the time you are issued a Letter of Interest.
Video: How PNP Immigrants Can Move Anywhere in Canada
The Labour Market Priorities stream was launched in August 2018 to give Nova Scotia the flexibility to target certain occupations and candidates through the Nova Scotia Nominee Program.
Draws have been conducted aimed at:
- Registered nurses or registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012).
- Advertising, marketing and public relations (NOC 1123).
- Carpenters (NOC 7271).
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111).
- Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214).
- Social and community service workers (NOC 4212).
- Motor vehicle body repairers and automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers (NOCs 7322 or 7321).
- Programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174).
- Other Financial Officers (NOC 1114).