Last Updated on février 7, 2020
April 28, 2017 – Ontario immigration has announced it is targeted two specific Ontario jobs over the next week for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
The province has a specific need for NOC 4145 (professional occupations in religion) and NOC 4217 (other religious occupations).
The two occupations will be targeted under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities stream.
A statement from the province said it made the announcement to help ‘improve the responsiveness of the program to labour market demands’.
Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Canada Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full time, or full time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in IELTS general exam;
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario;
- Minimum of 400 points under the Federal Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
OINP supports employers by facilitating the immigration of managerial, professional and skilled foreign workers and international students required to meet their human resources needs.
There are five streams under which candidates can apply directly for Ontario immigration nomination: Employer Pre-Screened, International Student (Masters Graduate), International Student (PhD Graduate), Investor Immigration (Corporate) and Investor Immigration (Entrepreneur).
- Ontario Immigration Picks Candidates Under Canada Express Entry
- Canada Construction Job Candidates: Ontario Immigration Wants You
- Ontario Immigration Appeals Now By Email Only
The province also has two Express Entry streams targeting applicants who have the requisite qualifications, including education, experience, language proficiency and ability to successfully establish in Ontario and contribute to the province’s economic development.
Important: OINP Application Deadlines
If you receive an notification of interest from Ontario immigration, it is valid for six months. This means you have six months to register a profile on the OINP e-Filing Portal.
However, once that profile is registered, you have 14 calendar days to submit your completed application.
The province has faced problems with applicants registering their profile, but thinking they still have six months to complete an application.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.