Last Updated on février 14, 2020
The February 13 draw saw 486 Notifications of Interest issued to candidates with profiles in the Express Entry pool scoring between 467 and 471 Comprehensive Ranking System points.
The 10 targeted occupations were:
- 0111 Financial managers
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
Candidates must demonstrate work experience in one of the above NOC codes to be eligible for a nomination.
Ontario Human Capital Priorities Targeted Draw
|Date/time NOIs issued||Number of NOIs issued||Profiles created in IRCC’s Express Entry system||CRS score range|
|February 13, 2020 9am EST||486||February 13, 2019 – February 13, 2020||467-471|
LATEST OINP NEWS
- Ontario Targets 10 Occupations With 1,072 Notifications of Interest
- Consultation Period Ends For Raft of Planned Ontario Immigration Changes
- Ontario Issues NOIs to 360 in Largest-Ever French-Speaking Skilled Worker Draw
What Are The Requirements For the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Ongoing profile under the Federal Express Entry system and be qualified for either the FSWP or the CEC.
- Hold a minimum of 1-year of full time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B, in the past five years if applying under the FSWP or in the past three years if applying under CEC.
- Hold the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors degree or higher.
- Show language proficiency of minimum CLB/NCLC level 7 in English or in French.
- Intention to reside in the province of Ontario.
- Residing with legal status in Canada, if applicable.
- Proof of required settlement funds.
Summary of Ontario NOIs 2020
|Stream||Notifications of interest|
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||1,440|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||242|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||0|