Last Updated on avril 27, 2015
Nature of Work:
Sales representatives, wholesale trade (non-technical), sell non-technical goods and services to retail, wholesale, commercial, industrial, professional and other clients domestically and internationally. They are employed by establishments that produce or provide goods and services such as petroleum companies, food, beverage and tobacco producers, clothing manufacturers, motor vehicles and parts manufacturers, hotels, business services firms, and transportation companies. Auctioneers are included in this unit group. Sales representatives, wholesale trade who are supervisors are also included in this unit group.
Sales representatives, wholesale trade (non-technical), perform some or all of the following duties:
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Represent companies that export and import products or services to and from foreign countries
- May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- May supervise the activities of other sales representatives.
Individuals who perform the majority of the above job description may be eligible for consideration under Quebec Immigration rules.
How to proceed forward with our assistance:
Complete the following questionnaire and receive in 1-2 days a free assessment of your qualifications for admission to Canada.