Last Updated on février 7, 2020
May 23, 2017 – Get your expression of interest in urgently if you want to be considered for the next draw of the Saskatchewan immigration’s Entrepreneur stream.
The province says it will conduct a draw for the stream on Wednesday May 24, 2017, according to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program’s website.
A statement said: “Please be advised the SINP Entrepreneur program will conduct an Expression of Interest (EOI) pool selection on Wednesday, May 24, 2017. Only EOIs submitted before this date will be eligible for selection.”
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 is any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
The SINP website says: “Please note that the SINP reserves the right to have Business Establishment Plans assessed by professional third parties identified by the government of Saskatchewan. The assessment conducted by third parties will focus on the preparation and due diligence conducted by the applicant in preparing their proposed business plan.”
Meanwhile, Saskatchewan’s popular Canada Express Entry category remains open.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry stream is currently accepting 462 applications, according to www.saskatchewan.ca.
The category is aimed at skilled workers wishing to live and work in Saskatchewan, have a profile in the Canada Express Entry Pool and meet specific criteria.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.