The Saskatchewan immigration office opened its popular Canada Express Entry category on October 26, 2017.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry stream is currently accepting 1,000 applications.
The category is aimed at skilled workers wishing to live and work in Saskatchewan, have a profile in the Canada Express Entry Pool and meet specific criteria.
Candidates must pay a non-refundable $300 fee on submitting their application.
Eligibility: International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry
Candidates from outside Canada, or with legal status in Canada, qualify for this Saskatchewan immigration category, provided they are not a refugee claimant.
Additionally, candidates must:
- Have a profile in the Canada Express Entry Pool and a job seeker validation code.
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP grid.
- Provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency. The results should match what you declared in your Express Entry profile.
- Have completed at least one year of post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system. You should have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Have at least one of the following:
- One year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
- Two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or
- One year of work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
- Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A or B considered in demand in Saskatchewan.
- Prove you are eligible for a license in Saskatchewan, where your profession is regulated, or a skilled trade. For skilled trades, a certificate is required from the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
Saskatchewan Occupations In Demand
|National Occupation Classification (NOC)||Occupations|
|2133||Electrical and electronics engineers|
|2141||Industrial and manufacturing engineers|
|2147||Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2175||Web designers and developer|
|4212||Social and community service workers|
|4214||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|3211||Medical laboratory technologists|
|124||Advertising, marketing and public relations managers|
|423||Managers in social, community and correctional services|
|1112||Financial and investment analysts|
|1122||Professional occupations in business management consulting|
|1123||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations|
|2211||Chemical technologists and technicians|
|2212||Geological and mineral technologists and technicians|
|2121||Biologists and related scientists|
|2123||Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists|
|2225||Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialists|
|2231||Civil engineering technologists and technicians|
|2241||Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians|
|2242||Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)|
|2243||Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics|
|2253||Drafting technologists and technicians|
|714||Facility operation and maintenance managers|
|7312||Heavy-duty equipment mechanics|
|7321||Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics|
|7322||Motor vehicle body repairers|
|811||Managers in natural resources production and fishing|
|821||Managers in agriculture|
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.