Last Updated on décembre 15, 2021
Saskatchewan has published 2022 draw dates for the Canada immigration Entrepreneur category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
The first three draws of 2022 will take place on January 6, March 3 and May 5.
Saskatchewan’s Entrepreneur category targets candidates with a minimum net worth of $500,000, requiring investment of $200,000 or $300,000, depending on the location of the business.
Draws were suspended during COVID-19, but returned in July 2021, with a total of three taking place this year and 134 candidates invited.
Sskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream 2021 Draws
|Date||Lowest score||Average score||Highest score||Number of invitations|
Sskatchewan prioritizes three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
The three factors, in order of priority, are:
- Official language ability.
- Those with businesses planned for a key economic sector.
- Completion of an exploratory visit.
The Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream is a three-stage process:
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit application
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top-scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.