Attorney Colin Singer and his immigration law firm at the Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc are pleased to represent your interests in Canada. From our Canada based offices comprising of licensed lawyers and ICCRC licensed immigration professionals, we look forward to helping you relocate to Canada as soon as possible.
We appreciate that you are conducting your own research into this complex process. We are pleased to be a part of your efforts. By retaining our services, you will be represented by one of Canada’s foremost immigration and employment recruitment lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada in all the provinces and a member of both the Canadian Bar Association as well as the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
In order to avoid disappointment, we would urge you to complete the formalities of hiring our services described below, without delay, to maximize your opportunities in Canada under the current immigration rules.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT COVID-19
As we face ever-changing circumstances related to COVID-19, we are confident that Canada’s immigration policies both in the short term and medium term, will support your objectives. Canada plans to admit more than 300,000 immigrants in 2020 and we believe these policies will still remain in place for the foreseeable future.
The latest temporary immigration restrictions regarding short term travel to Canada, do not affect the long-term immigration policies to Canada. In fact, Canada is faring considerably better than most countries in containing the COVID-19 virus.
Most importantly these developments will not prevent our fully staffed offices, from working on your application as we are doing remotely. We are submitting applications under the immigration programs for our qualified clients.
Attorney Fees – Federal Skilled Worker Program
|1st Payment||When you hire our law firm||USD 995|
|2nd Payment||When an application for expression of interest is ready for submission to the express entry pool or SIXTY (60) days from the date of receipt of the first payment, whichever occurs first||USD 900|
The BENEFITS of retaining our services
As we outlined in our previous communication, persons engaging our services will also receive the following comprehensive services:
- We will present up to ONE (1) Express Entry application and qualifications to secure the highest rank possible which best meets available government programs drawing upon our more than 25 years of experience in presenting cases to immigration authorities.
- We will assist you to submit your credentials to the Canada Job Bank under Express Entry
- If you receive an invitation to apply (“ITA”) under Federal Express Entry or an invitation/notification of interest (“NOI”), under a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), and subject to the mandate term, we will prepare and submit a full application for permanent immigration or a provincial nomination, as the case may be, to the relevant government authority, at no additional service charge.
- We will provide you with an 8-week FREE online IELTS-Starter Course, including training modules, practise tests and interactive exercises to guide them through each part of the IELTS test (listening; reading; writing; speaking). The course also includes a terrific BONUS of a 100-hours Advanced English course.
- All our clients receive 24/7 E-Track services allowing for daily monitoring of file status updates.
- Our personalized services are user friendly and can expedite the process – saving you time and resources.
- Our expertise and know-how will increase your chances for a successful project, as we are recognized for our knowledge and insight in Federal and Quebec immigration matters by the offices of the federal Department of Citizenship and Immigration, by the offices of the Department of Quebec Immigration and by immigration professionals across Canada.
- Our loyalty and respect for our clients are unparalleled in the industry.
Optional Job Search Services
|1 Payment||Anytime during the 12-month mandate||USD 425.00|
Optional Job Search Services – Anytime during 12-month mandate – $425.00
- We are Canada’s only immigration attorneys that provide you with credible, direct in-house employment search consulting services through our independently owned Global Recruiters of Montreal, (www.grnmontreal.com) a Deloitte & Touche award-winning professional transition enterprise and our in-house www.skilledworker.com, the leader in foreign recruitment.
- We will provide you with a passive, match-based employment search and placement assistance to identify prospects for potential jobs in Canada through www.immigration.ca, www.skilledworker.com and the Global Recruiters Network of Montreal (www.grnmontreal.com) under its proprietary Consulting and Placement Solutions – CAPS® (an employment search centric system); (After payment for optional job search services)
- We will train you via a face-to-face 60-minute live, real-time tutorial on how to use LinkedIn to help you find a job in Canada (Additional conditions apply).
- We will provide you with a comprehensive Data Base comprising at least 350 prospective employers who we have identified as potential hiring companies in your occupation in Canada. (After payment for optional job search services)
- We will guide you on how to create an effective LinkedIn profile and we will provide you with a Canadian-styled Resume outlining your education, employment history and other hiring attributes in a concise format that Canadian hiring managers seek in a prospective candidate in your field. (After payment for optional job search services)
- We will provide you with 24/7 access to our Global Recruiters of Montreal’s (www.grnmontreal.com) bank of employment tutorials comprising of the very best training videos and PowerPoint presentations to help maximize your chances of securing employment in Canada. (After payment for optional job search services)
Attorney Colin Singer has published numerous independent publications and on-air video interviews conducted by major news media.
Our Immigration News articles keep you informed about Canada’s immigration programs.
Attorney Colin Singer is discussing the important topics in Canadian immigration in our latest videos.
More than 500 of our audios and podcasts are analyzing the latest developments in the immigration industry.
We know that our exceptional track record will go a long way to reassuring your decision to hire our services. Please feel free to contact any of our numerous references dating back to 1996.
Our Law Society in Quebec has agreed to answer any questions that you may have regarding our authorized status and the professional credentials of the undersigned and to provide you with a verbal or even a written confirmation of my membership. Our law society may be reached at +1 (514) 954-3413. Attorney Colin Singer’s membership # is 188038-1.
Embrace your future. Let us put our expertise to work for you NOW by reviewing our Contract (Contract of Engagement) below and making your secure payment to hire our services.
Welcome to Canada!
To proceed with our services, please follow the steps below:
- Download and print the printable version of our contract and sign where indicated;
- Fax or email the complete contract with your signature on the last page, to our offices. Our fax facilities comprise of a secured, dedicated fax line, accessible 24/7.
- Forward to us, with a copy of the contract, your remittance covering only the first portion of our counsel fees as per the above Fees table.
We currently accept payment through one of the following methods:
|By VISA or MASTERCARD|
|Other Payment Options||By telephone, by mail or by bank transfer
Call us at +1 514-487-2011 for more details
Once we receive these two items, we will provide you with special access to our web site, our initiating documentation along with our signature to the contract.