Last Updated on April 19, 2019
April 19, 2019 – A quality Financial Manager can make the difference between success and failure, particularly for start-up companies, making the position acutely in demand for Canada immigration.
Financial Managers are targeted through the Canada Express Entrysystem, offering a high chance of success for potential immigration candidates.
There are plenty of Canada immigration options available to Financial Managers.
Financial managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operation of an accounting, audit or other financial department.
- Develop and implement the financial policies, systems and procedures of an establishment.
- Prepare or co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements, summaries, and other cost-benefit analyses and financial management reports.
- Co-ordinate the financial planning and budget process, and analyze and correct estimates.
- Supervise the development and implementation of financial simulation models.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to senior managers and other department or regional managers
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Act as liaison between the organization and its shareholders, the investing public and external financial analysts
- Establish profitability standards for investment activities and handle mergers and/or acquisitions
- Notify and report to senior management concerning any trends that are critical to the organization’s financial performance.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.
- A master’s degree in business administration (concentration in finance), or another master’s level management program may be required.
- Several years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required.
- Accounting and audit managers may require a recognized accounting designation (CPA, CA, CPA, CMA or CPA, CGA).
Financial Manager Salaries In Canada
Financial Manager occupy important decision-making positions, meaning those with significant experience attract extremely high salaries in major companies.
Finance Directors stand to make up to $290,000 per year when working for major companies, such as those with a revenue in excess of $1 billion.
For Finance Directors at smaller companies, such as those with $10 million revenue or lower, average salaries are in the range of $85,000 to $94,000.
How Immigration.ca Can Help Finance Directors Move to Canada
At immigration.ca we offer our international clients top to bottom assistance in both immigration and employment.
We provide individual Global Talent Stream work permit candidates with:
- Comprehensive job search service through our in-house recruitment enterprises, skilledworker.com and grnmontreal.com.
- Contacts to 500 Canadian employers.
- Live face-to-face tutorial on how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Expert advice on revising online profiles to maximise hiring opportunities.
Once candidates are in Canada and working through the GTS, they can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or an applicable provincial nomination program (PNP).
Immigration.ca will maximize your chances with:
- Expert advice on how to maximize your profile score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Strategies on which areas of your profile could be improved to increase your score.
- Targeting provincial Express Entry streams that may be looking for candidates like you.
- Exploring the full range of Canada immigration options, both within and outside Express Entry.
How We Can Help Employers Looking To Hire a Finance Director
If you are an employer looking to recruit foreign talent from abroad, immigration.ca can help. Access our expertise through our in-house recruitment enterprises, www.grnmontreal.com and our newest asset, www.skilledworker.com, “the leader in foreign recruitment”.
From technology workers in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec, Long-haul truck drivers in the Prairies and doctors in Nova Scotia we are able and ready to help with your search for the right staff to get your business grow.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.