Last Updated on September 5, 2016
At Immigration.ca, since 1994, we have provided a guiding light to many thousands of persons wishing to immigrate to Canada. We share in the optimism and sincere belief that Canada offers excellent settlement options within a stable environment to those who wish to become a part of its landscape. Under the direction of COLIN R. SINGER, one of Canada’s leading immigration lawyers, recognized by the Government of Canada, we provide tailor made simplified solutions to individual immigrant applicants seeking to relocate to Canada as well as personnel resource managers of Canadian employers intending to hire foreign nationals.
Immigration to Canada serves as the foundation for continued economic growth and which brings people, customs and traditions, rituals and culture to the forefront of current Government policy. Each of the provinces in Canada has authority to implement their own provincial immigration programs (PNP).
Embrace your future and bring the heritage of your past to a place where you and your family will be proud to refer to as home – Canada!
The following is a summary of the top immigration questions and answers our visitors are usually interested in reading about or exploring in more detail:
What are the different immigration options available to me?
There are a number of options available for every person wishing to embrace a better life and future in Canada, some of these Canadian Immigration options are as follows:
- Skilled Worker Immigration: Professionals, Engineers, Lawyers, Information Technology Specials, etc.
- Investor Immigration: Investors, Entrepreneurs, High Networth Individuals, etc.
- Trade Worker Immigration: Heavy/Long Haul Drivers, Welders, Electricians, etc.
- Family Sponsorship: Spouse, common law partners, children, etc. of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
- Canadian Experience Immigration: Individuals with previous work experience in Canada.
How can I start my Canadian immigration process?
There are a number of ways to start your Canadian immigration process, the easiest and best way to ensure that your papers and documents are filled properly to increase your chances to immigrate to Canada is to complete the following steps:
- Find out which immigration category you would like to apply for.
- Fill our immigration Free Online Assessment form to ensure you are eligible to immigrate to Canada
- Follow the steps your immigration.ca immigration advisor will send you after completing your assessment form