April 19, 2019 – Human Resource Managers (NOC 0112) are in demand in Canada, featuring highly on federal and provincial lists of target occupations.
The position is targeted through the Canada Express Entry system, meaning those with skills and experience in the position have a good chance of submitting a successful immigration application.
This means there are multiple options for Canada immigration for Human Resource Managers.
Human resources managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of human resources or personnel departments,
- Plan human resource requirements in conjunction with other departmental managers.
- Co-ordinate internal and external training and recruitment activities,
- Develop and implement labour relations policies and procedures and negotiate collective agreements,
- Administer employee development, language training and health and safety program,
- Advise and assist other departmental managers on interpretation and administration of personnel policies and programs,
- Oversee the classification and rating of occupations.
- Organize and conduct employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits and compensation and participate actively on various joint committees,
- Direct the organization’s quality management program,
- Ensure compliance with legislation such as the Pay Equity Act.
Human Resource Manager Salaries In Canada
Experienced Human Resources Managers stand to make extremely competitive salaries in Canada.
At the high end, Human Resource Managers can make more than $140,000 per year, according to average salary figures.
Those with less experience can expect to start in the region of $75,000 to $85,000.
How Immigration.ca Can Help Human Resource Managers Move to Canada
At immigration.ca we offer our international clients top to bottom assistance in both immigration and employment.
We provide individual Global Talent Stream work permit candidates with:
- Comprehensive job search service through our in-house recruitment enterprises, skilledworker.com and grnmontreal.com.
- Contacts to 500 Canadian employers.
- Live face-to-face tutorial on how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
- Expert advice on revising online profiles to maximise hiring opportunities.
Once candidates are in Canada and working through the GTS, they can apply for permanent residence through Express Entry or an applicable provincial nomination program (PNP).
Immigration.ca will maximize your chances with:
- Expert advice on how to maximize your profile score in the Express Entry Pool.
- Strategies on which areas of your profile could be improved to increase your score.
- Targeting provincial Express Entry streams that may be looking for candidates like you.
- Exploring the full range of Canada immigration options, both within and outside Express Entry.
How We Can Help Employers Looking To Hire Human Resource Managers
If you are an employer looking to recruit foreign talent from abroad, immigration.ca can help. Access our expertise through our in-house recruitment enterprises, www.grnmontreal.com and our newest asset, www.skilledworker.com, “the leader in foreign recruitment”.
From technology workers in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec, Long-haul truck drivers in the Prairies and doctors in Nova Scotia we are able and ready to help with your search for the right staff to get your business grow.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.