Last Updated on February 7, 2020
October 6, 2018 – New Brunswick immigration has announced the temporary closure of its Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
Expressions of Interest are currently not being accepted. The province advises candidates to keep monitoring for when the stream will reopen.
Candidates must also have experience in one of the target occupations.
What Are New Brunswick’s Target Occupations?
|Field||NOC code||Job description|
|Technology||2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2281||Computer network technician|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|Accounting and finance||1311||Accounting technicians and bookkeepers|
|1112||Financial and investment analysts|
|Management||0013||Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services|
|0631||Restaurant and food service managers|
|0311||Managers in health care|
|6211||Retail sales supervisors|
|4214||Early childhood educators and assistants|
|6222||Retail and wholesale buyers|
|1225||Purchasing agents and officers|
|1121||Human resources professionals|
|5125||Translators, terminologists and interpreters|
Candidates must also meet all the criteria of the New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream.
What Are The Criteria For The New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream?
To apply under this category, candidates must:
- Meet all eligibility criteria and selection factors for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (obtaining at least 67 points out of 100).
- Be aged between 21 and 55.
- Score Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for English or French in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Have minimum secondary school education, either obtained in Canada or assessed by a designated body if obtained outside Canada.
- Have at least one-year work experience in National Occupational Classification 0, A or B.
- Sign a commitment to live and work in New Brunswick.
- Provide proof of minimum funds required by the federal government to establish successfully in New Brunswick.
- Where an application is backed by a job offer, the New Brunswick company must have been operating for at least one year at the time the application is received.
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.