Last Updated on June 4, 2020
The June 3 draws saw a total of 699 Notifications of Interest issued to candidates with either Canadian or foreign experience.
For those with Canadian experience, 167 NOIs were issued to candidates scoring between 358 and 439 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points.
Candidates with foreign experience received 532 NOIs, with CRS scores ranging between 471 and 500.
The 9 targeted occupations were:
0111 Financial managers
0114 Other administrative services managers
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
1114 Other financial officers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
3124 Other primary health practitioners
3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
Ontario Human Capital Priorities Targeted Draw
|Date/time NOIs issued||Number of NOIs issued||Profiles created in IRCC’s Express Entry system||CRS score range||Notes|
|June 3, 2020 12.17pm EST||167||June 3, 2019 – June 3, 2020||358-439||Targeted draw to candidates with one year or more of Canadian experience in a priority occupation|
|June 3, 2020 1pm EST||532||June 3, 2019 – June 3, 2020||471-500||Targeted draw to candidates with one year or more of foreign experience in a priority occupation|
LATEST ONTARIO NEWS
- Ontario Immigration Issues 703 NOIs In New Tech Draw
- Coronavirus: Ontario Immigration Issues Extensive Advice For Candidates and Employers
- Sudbury Conducts First Draw Through Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot
What Are The Requirements For the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Ongoing profile under the Federal Express Entry system and be qualified for either the FSWP or the CEC.
- Hold minimum of 1-year of full time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B, in the past five years if applying under the FSWP or in the past three years if applying under CEC.
- Hold the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors degree or higher.
- Show language proficiency of minimum CLB/NCLC level 7 in English or in French.
- Intention to reside in the province of Ontario.
- Residing with legal status in Canada, if applicable.
- Proof of required settlement funds.
Summary of Ontario NOIs 2020
|Stream||Notifications of interest|
|Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)||2,842|
|French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)||549|
|Skilled Trades Stream (ST)||190|