Last Updated on February 7, 2020
Nov 7, 2017 – The Ontario immigration office has closed registrations for the OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream after the intake limit was reached.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program stream opened on November 2, 2017 and closed on November 7, 2017.
Applicants needed to have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario in order to apply, and have a profile registered with the federal Canada Express Entry system.
A provincial statement said: “Please note that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.
“The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream.”
Is Your NOI Valid?
- NOIs issued before November 1, 2017 are valid for six months or until December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). You must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI.
- NOIs issued after November 1, 2017 are valid for 45 days or until December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that if you received your NOI after November 1, 2017, you must submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 days of receiving your NOI.
- All NOIs issued in 2017 are no longer valid after December 31, 2017.
- Popular Ontario Immigration Stream Open For Applications
- Ottawa Under Fire to Reign in Immigration Consultants (Audio)
- Ontario Immigration Releases Codes For Targeted OINP Jobs
Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream
Candidates selected for the Human Capital Priorities Stream receive 600 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points under Canada Express Entry, effectively guaranteeing an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
To qualify applicants must have:
- Pending application under the Federal Express Entry system;
- Minimum of 1-year of full time, or full time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B;
- Canadian equivalent Bachelors degree, Masters degree or PhD;
- Minimum CLB level 7 in IELTS general exam;
- Intention to reside in the Province of Ontario;
- Minimum of 400 points under the Federal Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Status of OINP Streams
|Human Capital Priorities (Express Entry)||Paused (November 7, 2017)|
|French-Speaking Skilled Worker (Express Entry)||Open|
|Skilled Trades (Express Entry)||Open|
|Employer Job Offer||Open|
|International Student (Masters Graduate)||Paused (October 12, 2017)|
|International Student (PhD Graduate)||Paused (October 30, 2017)|
|Investor Immigration (Corporate)||Open|
|Investor Immigration (Entrepreneur)||Open|
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.