June 4, 2019. – Ontario has issued Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to 1,072 candidates in 10 targeted occupations in a new Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream draw.
The May 31 draw saw candidates with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 439 and 469 receive NOIs through the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Candidates in the following occupations were targeted:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
LATEST OINP NEWS
- Consultation Period Ends For Raft of Planned Ontario Immigration Changes
- Ontario Issues NOIs to 360 in Largest-Ever French Speaking Skilled Worker Draw
- Ontario Immigration Opens Hugely Popular Masters Graduate Stream
Candidates for the draw were required to have submitted Express Entry profiles between May 31 2018 and May 31 2019 to qualify.
This was the second Human Capital Priorities draw of 2019, but the first to be targeted at specific occupations.
In the first draw, 1,493 candidates received NOIs with a CRS score range of 439 to 448.
There have now been 2,565 NOIs issued through the HCP this year.
The Ontario HCP stream is aimed at skilled workers looking to live and work in Canada’s largest province.
Candidates who qualify for the federal Express Entry pool are nominated by Ontario based on education, work experience, language skills and other factors.
The province looks for candidates it considers able to quickly integrate themselves into the labour market.
What Are The Requirements For the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Ongoing profile under the Federal Express Entry system and be qualified for either the FSWP or the CEC.
- Hold minimum of 1-year of full time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B, in the past five years if applying under the FSWP or in the past three years if applying under CEC.
- Hold the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors degree or higher.
- Show language proficiency of minimum CLB/NCLC level 7 in English or in French.
- Intention to reside in the province of Ontario.
- Residing with legal status in Canada, if applicable.
- Proof of required settlement funds.
Summary of Ontario NOIs 2019
Notifications of interest
Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)
French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)
Skilled Trades Stream (ST)
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.