The August 15 draw focused on 10 priority occupations listed by the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
Candidates needed to have submitted Express Entry profiles between August 15, 2018 and August 15, 2019 to qualify for the draw.
There were 997 NOIs issued, with a CRS score range of 439 to 465.
Ontario has now issued 6,958 NOIs to HCP candidates during 2019.
Ontario Human Capital Priorities: August 15 Draw
Date/time NOIs issued
Express Entry profile creation date
CRS score range
August 15, 2019 10am EST
August 15, 2018 to August 15, 2019
Targeted draw – Priority Occupations
Ontario Human Capital Priorities: Priority Occupations
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c
- Ontario Tech Draws: An In-Depth Look At Every Targeted Occupation
- Ontario Immigration Conducts Major New Tech Draw, Issuing 1,773 NOIs
- Ontario Targets 10 Occupations With 1,072 Notifications of Interest
What Are The Requirements For the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream?
To qualify applicants must have:
- Ongoing profile under the Federal Express Entry system and be qualified for either the FSWP or the CEC.
- Hold minimum of 1-year of full time, or full-time equivalent work experience under NOC occupation level 0, A or B, in the past five years if applying under the FSWP or in the past three years if applying under CEC.
- Hold the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors degree or higher.
- Show language proficiency of minimum CLB/NCLC level 7 in English or in French.
- Intention to reside in the province of Ontario.
- Residing with legal status in Canada, if applicable.
- Proof of required settlement funds.
Summary of Ontario NOIs 2019
Notifications of interest
Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP)
French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW)
Skilled Trades Stream (ST)
Interested employers: Kindly contact us here to receive further information.
Interested candidates: Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation. We will provide you with our evaluation within 1-2 business days.
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here.